Our damp and timber surveyor has been approved and trained by
- Property Care Association Member
- Trust Mark Member
- PCA training for structural waterproofing
- PCA training for condensation control
- Damp and timber Surveyor’s course in remedial damp and timber treatments.
- Installation operative’s course in remedial damp and timber treatments.
- Specification and installation of Curator G moisture sensors.
- Tanking systems course.
- Certificate in Timber Infestation Surveying.
- Health and safety and law module.
- Certificated Surveyor in Remedial Treatment.
- ITC course in using an infrared camera in buildings.
- Inspections using electrical and chemical meters.
- Salt analysis of masonry samples.
- Timber decay inspections and drill testing timber.
- Constructing and installing moisture sensors
- Installing and monitoring RH sensors
- Installing dry rot sensors and monitoring
- Designing and installing epoxy resin structural repairs.
- Treating and consolidation of artwork support.
- Infrared inspections for dampness and insulation failures.
- Consultancy work for National Museum for Scotland and Mansfield Traquair Centre.
- Inspection report for NTS for Hutchison Hall, Glasgow
- Extensive knowledge of how to use Boron in timber treatment and carrier limitations.