Our damp and timber surveyor has been approved and trained by
- Property Care Association Member
- Trust Mark Member
- PCA training for structural waterproofing
- PCA training for condensation control
- Our damp and timber surveyor is a Certified Surveyor in Remedial Treatments.
- Installation operative’s course in remedial damp and timber treatments.
- Specification and installation of Curator G moisture sensors.
- Structural water proofing and a tanking systems course.
- Certificate in Timber Infestation Surveying.
- Health and safety and law module.
- Certificated Surveyor in Remedial Treatment.
- ITC course in using an infrared camera in buildings.
- Investigations using electrical and chemical meters for damp and wood rot.
- Salt analysis of masonry samples.
- Timber decay inspections and drill testing timber for the extent of any wood rot.
- Constructing and installing moisture sensors
- Installing and monitoring moisture in the air using relative humidity sensors
- Surveying and installing dry rot sensors and monitoring damp timber areas.
- Designing and installing epoxy resin structural repairs.
- Treating and consolidation of artwork support.
- Infrared inspections for dampness and insulation failures.
- Consultancy work for National Museum for Scotland about the condition of the gallery roof timbers.
- Inspection report for NTS for Hutchison Hall, Glasgow
- Extensive knowledge of how to use Boron in timber treatment and carrier limitations.