If you have a problem, we can survey and repair it, just give a call.
Just some of the works we carry out:
- Replacing timber safe lintels with prestressed concrete.
- Structural repairs to joists, rafter and effected timbers.
- Treat woodworm infestations.
- Chemical Damp Proof Course to control rising damp in masonry walls.
- Electro-osmotic damp proofing to stop rising damp in masonry walls.
- Structural Waterproofing to prevent or control lateral penetration of groundwater using a coating or a Cavity Drain Membrane to hold the moisture in the capillaries or drain the moisture, depending on the situation.
- Epoxy floor coating to seal a solid floor, which does not have a damp proof membrane.
- Dry and wet rot treatment using Boron based preservative.
- Spray floors and voids with macro emulsion, which allows access after 1 hour depending on the formulation.
- Epoxy Resin structural repairs to decayed ends of large timber beams, trusses etc.
- Investigations of rainwater downpipes and drains above and below ground.